| Title : (10th) Bangladesh_ Abul Fazal Md. Rezaul Karim|
| User : 관리자 Date : 2017-07-06 11:48:05 |
Fellow Name: Abul Fazal Md. Rezaul Karim
Organization: Prantic Unnayan Society, Bangladesh.
Project Title: Initiate “Safe-Food Production” Movement among Farmers through Promoting Bio-Pesticides and Vermi-Compost Addressing Drought and Salinity Problem in Bangladesh.
Location / Area:
Subarnachar Upazila Under Noakhali district, Bangladesh
Beneficiareis: 500 marginal farmers and women in particular will be benefitted directly and 5000 residents under Subarnachar Upazila will be benefitted indirectly.
1) Proper bio-pesticides prepared to control vegetable pests.
2) Organized farmers are able to prepare and apply bio-pesticides in safe
3) Number of vermi-compost users increased in the community.
Duration: 2016/11/01 – 2017/06/30
1) Study different bio-control mechanism of pests.
-Bio-pesticide from Garlic and hot Chilly
-Bio-pesticides from Mehogoni (Sweeteniamehogonia)
2) Collect literature, technical papers, bio-pesticide preparation formula and application procedures
3) Provide technical and training support to develop entrepreneurs
-13 entrepreneurs are developed to produce and sale vermi-compost in the community.
4) Continue organizing and motivating marginal farmers.
-A total of five cooperatives were organized in five villages (25 leading women and 130follower members.)
5) Continue promotion of vermi-compost production.
- the project provided low-cost vermi compost production tank among 10 farmers